My Blog List

Pages

http://www.widdlytinks.com/myfamily/stick/stickfamily.swf" flashvars="t1=D. Brent, D. Daneil, Aggie, Me, Michael, Squeegy, Roxy and Tiffany&t2=The WiddlyTink Family&sc=0xFF00FF&pv1=1&pn1=11&px1=243.55&pf1=1&pv2=1&pn2=36&px2=180.8&pf2=0&pv3=1&pn3=1&px3=317.85&pf3=1&pv4=1&pn4=1&px4=128.8&pf4=0&pv5=1&pn5=37&px5=358.8&pf5=1&pv6=1&pn6=1&px6=62.8&pf6=1&pv7=1&pn7=38&px7=397.8&pf7=1&pv8=1&pn8=38&px8=442&pf8=0" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="500" height="230" name="My Stick Family" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="samedomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Michael & I

Michael & I

Me and my daddy's

Me and my daddy's
Daneil, I & Brent

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Started my shot last night

Tues Michael and I went to Kaiser Fertility clinic. To start my monitoring. I had blood work and ultra sound done. Then the nurse taught us how to properly give me my shot. It took Michael 3x to finally stick me with the needle. He felt like his was hurting me. When in fact the only thing that real hurt. Was Michael pinching my skin to give me the shot. We used saline in the syringe for the pratice shot. Then they sent us home. Later that day the clinic called me. My blood work came back within normal range.
So last night was the real thing. Again Michael took three tries then he finally poke me. Then two min. later. I felt the med spread in my muscle. Michael quickly began rubbing my shot spot. Then I jumped in the shower. After wards I sat on the couch with a heating pad.
This morning I woke up feeling nausea. I eat bkft and I was fine. Now as I am typing.  I am feeling nausea again. oh, well all part of the journey. My shot schd is every Wed & Sat evening. My next monitoring visit is next Thrus.
The oven is now being prep for the babies.......

No comments: