My Blog List

Pages" flashvars="t1=D. Brent, D. Daneil, Aggie, Me, Michael, Squeegy, Roxy and Tiffany&t2=The WiddlyTink Family&sc=0xFF00FF&pv1=1&pn1=11&px1=243.55&pf1=1&pv2=1&pn2=36&px2=180.8&pf2=0&pv3=1&pn3=1&px3=317.85&pf3=1&pv4=1&pn4=1&px4=128.8&pf4=0&pv5=1&pn5=37&px5=358.8&pf5=1&pv6=1&pn6=1&px6=62.8&pf6=1&pv7=1&pn7=38&px7=397.8&pf7=1&pv8=1&pn8=38&px8=442&pf8=0" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="500" height="230" name="My Stick Family" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="samedomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="" />
My Stick Family from

Michael & I

Michael & I

Me and my daddy's

Me and my daddy's
Daneil, I & Brent

Thursday, April 22, 2010

We transfered two boys on Monday

Both of the embryo's were great grade the RE Dr said. I had Brent, Daniel & Michael in the transfer room with me. Then we all went to the recovery room together. The guys received pic of thier boys. Then after 45 min. I was sent home for bed rest. I slept for an hour on the way back to the hotel. Then Michael and I took a hour nap. When we woke up I was hungry. Michael went out to get us some lunch. He came back with a pastrami sanwich for me. I eat the whole thing while chatting on the phone with my girlfriend Tilda. The rest of the day was watching tv. Drinking plenty of water. Only time I got off the bed was to pee. The hotel had these water bottles that look like flask. I felt like I was drinking vodka. lol
That night the guys all went out to dinner. Daniel brought me cuban food for dinner. MMMMM was it good. Oh, and I did have a red velvet cup cake for dessert.
The next day we went to spend the day @ Brent & Daniel lovely home. Thank goodness they had flake seed. I added it to my apple juice. I layed on thier bed and watched TV. Michael cuz came over to visit. They stayed in the room with me and visted. That was nice. Then Brent and Daniel got home just in time for Maria the journalist. Came by to interview us for an article she is doing about surrogancy.
After she felt we all got ready for dinner. Then the guys gave me a transfer present. It was a silver Armani bracklet. It's really cool and shows the guys style. Dinner was great. Then we went to a gay bar with go go dancers. That was interesting. Then we called it a night @11pm. Our flight was @ 7 am the next morning.
We got home around 1pm. Michael and I took a 2 hour nap.
Today I am taking it easy. I already set up my lab appointments 4/26 & 5/3. I hope the boys are snuggling in for the next 8 1/2 month journey.

No comments: