My Blog List

Pages

http://www.widdlytinks.com/myfamily/stick/stickfamily.swf" flashvars="t1=D. Brent, D. Daneil, Aggie, Me, Michael, Squeegy, Roxy and Tiffany&t2=The WiddlyTink Family&sc=0xFF00FF&pv1=1&pn1=11&px1=243.55&pf1=1&pv2=1&pn2=36&px2=180.8&pf2=0&pv3=1&pn3=1&px3=317.85&pf3=1&pv4=1&pn4=1&px4=128.8&pf4=0&pv5=1&pn5=37&px5=358.8&pf5=1&pv6=1&pn6=1&px6=62.8&pf6=1&pv7=1&pn7=38&px7=397.8&pf7=1&pv8=1&pn8=38&px8=442&pf8=0" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="500" height="230" name="My Stick Family" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="samedomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Michael & I

Michael & I

Me and my daddy's

Me and my daddy's
Daneil, I & Brent

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My 1st trip to labor and delivery

Sunday I wasn't feeling up to par. So I took a lazy day. Michael had to go to clients house. I lay around the house. At 4pm I started having contractions. I went to bed , but they continued. I called my OB around 6pm. She said continue laying down and the contractions should taper of. But if they continue after two hours go to the hospital and get monitored. When we arrived at 9pm. I was put on monitor and I was having contractions ever 4 minutes. The nurse put a call into my OB. The nurse came back in and ck my cervix. It was long and closed, but soften. My OB had her give me a pill to stop the contractions. Then we waited an hour. I was having contractions every 10 minutes. I was given another pill. Again we waited an hour. My contractions finally stopped. So I was sent home with meds and bed rest. The next morning I called my OB and told her I was having headache due to the new med. She took me off it. But i I got another contractions. I was to take the med.
Yesterday I had mucus discharge. So I placed another call into my OB. Since there was no blood strikes in the mucus. I was OK. My OB decided to but me on an anti-inflammatory every 6 hours for the next 48 hours.
Last night I was watching the movie The babies. My breast started leaking. Go figure. Michael is getting me nursing pads.
My blood pressure is still holding steady. I am trying everything to keep little Lukas inside of me.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Just stumbled across your blog. Looking forward to following the rest of your journey! I am a soon-to-be GS waiting to get matched :)