My Blog List

Pages" flashvars="t1=D. Brent, D. Daneil, Aggie, Me, Michael, Squeegy, Roxy and Tiffany&t2=The WiddlyTink Family&sc=0xFF00FF&pv1=1&pn1=11&px1=243.55&pf1=1&pv2=1&pn2=36&px2=180.8&pf2=0&pv3=1&pn3=1&px3=317.85&pf3=1&pv4=1&pn4=1&px4=128.8&pf4=0&pv5=1&pn5=37&px5=358.8&pf5=1&pv6=1&pn6=1&px6=62.8&pf6=1&pv7=1&pn7=38&px7=397.8&pf7=1&pv8=1&pn8=38&px8=442&pf8=0" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="500" height="230" name="My Stick Family" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="samedomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="" />
My Stick Family from

Michael & I

Michael & I

Me and my daddy's

Me and my daddy's
Daneil, I & Brent

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Surprise Lucas came early.

It all started Sunday Dec 5th. I was having back labor. So M/T took me to the hospital. I was 2cm and 30% efface. I was given a muscle relaxer and sent home.

Monday I had my usual stress test and that went fine. On Thursday, that's when the fun really started happening. I was starting to make lunch for Michael and I. I got a sharp pain in my lower back with a contraction. I breathed through it. Finished lunch and sat down. Then Michael got home for lunch. I told him what just happened. He said I bet your going to be put in the hospital today. I told him to bite his tongue. I have too much stuff to do that day. We eat and I went to lay down till my 3pm OB & stress test appointment. My 19 yr old son was home that day. So I had him drive me to my Dr. Appointment. During my stress tests I had a couple of contractions. Then the nurse asked me if I wanted like to be ck. I said sure. I have a lot stuff to get done this weekend. I was planning on dressing like Santa Claus for the Gems Christmas party. Hate to let my jolly belly go to waste. LOL So I thought.

The Dr. came in and ck me. I was now 4cm and 100% efface. The Dr. and I went to the other side of the office to have an ultra sound done. TO ck to see if the baby is down. Now while this is all happening. I am telling the staff and Dr's. I can't delivery this baby. Lucas has 3.5 weeks to go. Plus I have things to do. Which I listed it out to them. They just all smiled and said you need to go to the hospital right now. I said OK. The front office staff said Good luck on my delivery. At witch point I was still in denial. I said I'll be out of the hospital in a couple hours. So my son drove while I was on the phone with my Michael. I told him to meet me at the hospital with my stuff. Including the belly casting kit. Then I text my Brent we need to talk. I let him know what was going on and I was going into the hospital to be monitored.

Once I got up to Labor & Delivery. My Dr. said we are going to deliver Lucas in about hour and half. I pleaded my case. To wait till tomorrow so my Brent and Daniel could fly in from N.Y. The Dr. told with my fibroids. Lucas would form his head around the fibroid trying to come out of the birth canal. Lucas would likely have a cone head or a watermelon head. I couldn't let that happen. I pleaded for the Dr. to allow me to do my belly casting. He said fine but make it quick. THEN MY Dr. called Brent & Daniel. Told them the situation.

Half an hour later Micahel finally got to the hospital. We did the belly casting. While the surgical team waited for me to finish the belly casting. 8 pm I finally walked into surgery. I tried to talk the team into letting me text. While the procedure was happening. They all laughed and said NO. Hey, can't blame me for trying. LOL M/T was able to be in there with me and took lots of pics. He also video Lucas crying for the first time. Lucas was born 8:30pm Dec. 9, 2010.

No comments: